“Management is doing things right.
Leadership is doing the right things.”
- Peter Drucker
Liz Eversoll has spent the last 20 years in the IT industry and has extensive experience as a business owner, IT executive, technology services and reseller executive, and consultant. Her passion is business and using technology to enable business. The cloud, social networking and mobility provide the opportunity for business owners and business decision makers to finally own and drive the use of technology to enable the business. Liz is focused on helping businesses make this transition.
- Technology Reseller Executive. Responsible for a multi-billion dollar software business including software sales, software management, software solutions and software services. In addition, Liz set product strategy, developed marketing strategies, monitored trends, and established and maintained strategic partner relationships. Liz led the business to record company results and was awarded the Microsoft Worldwide Infrastructure Partner of the Year and Microsoft US LAR Partner of the Year.
- Technology Services Executive. Responsible for building a premier Microsoft systems integrator in the Central Region, achieving numerous awards and accolades from Microsoft including, Midwest Partner of the Year, Central Region Partner of the Year and Worldwide Infrastructure Partner of the Year.
- Systems Integrator Business Owner. Liz started her own consultancy, e-Volved Solutions, focusing on Microsoft technologies where she developed a project methodology for rollout and implementation of large-scale infrastructure projects. She sold this business to a Regional VAR.
- IT Executive. Liz has held various management positions in all areas of the private industry IT, including help desk, application development, project management, systems infrastructure, strategy/planning and support.
- Liz began her career as a developer and then project manager where she has built numerous business cases for implementation of leading-edge , multi-million dollar technology projects. Her experience and background include deep project management and strong operational experience. She holds her ITIL certification.