“Management is doing things right.
Leadership is doing the right things.”
- Peter Drucker
Twenty-year IT veteran Liz Eversoll has extensive experience helping companies use technology. Now she shows you how to use social, local and mobile technologies and mobility services to finally own and drive the use of technology in your business. Liz is focused on helping businesses make this transition.
- Investor and Mentor. Liz is passionate about the WI Technology ecosystem and helping to foster the startup community. She is active in all areas of the startup ecosystem. Liz is working to help foster the ecosystem with her Big Idea and the Wisconsin Partnership Pledge which connects startups and established companies to work together on emerging technologies and solutions. Liz mentors many young entrepreneurs and sits on the board of Snowshoe and DataMiners. She is also a member of Wisconsin Investment Partners and has invested in local technology startups. Liz was recently named to the Madison M List honoring some of Madison’s top entrepreneurs and technologists. Finally, Liz is an Advisor for the Doyenne Group which creates communities of women entrepreneurs and has a BHAG – Big Hairy Audacious Goal of making Madison one of the 15 Best Cities for Women Entrepreneurs.
- Technology Reseller Executive. Responsible for a multi-billion dollar software business including software sales, software management, software solutions and software services. In addition, Liz set product strategy, developed marketing strategies, monitored trends, and established and maintained strategic partner relationships. Liz led the business to record company results and was awarded the Microsoft Worldwide Infrastructure Partner of the Year and Microsoft US LAR Partner of the Year.
- Technology Services Executive. Responsible for building a premier Microsoft systems integrator in the Central Region, achieving numerous awards and accolades from Microsoft including, Midwest Partner of the Year, Central Region Partner of the Year and Worldwide Infrastructure Partner of the Year.
- Systems Integrator Business Owner. Liz started her own consultancy, e-Volved Solutions, focusing on Microsoft technologies where she developed a project methodology for rollout and implementation of large-scale infrastructure projects. She sold this business to a Regional VAR.
- IT Executive. Liz has held various management positions in all areas of the private industry IT, including help desk, application development, project management, systems infrastructure, strategy/planning and support. Liz began her career as a developer and then project manager where she has built numerous business cases for implementation of leading-edge , multi-million dollar technology projects. Her experience and background include deep project management and strong operational experience. She holds her ITIL certification.