Your vision conveys the future picture of success for your business and why someone should work with your organization. The time horizon is as long as the business strategy period and longer. Your vision statement should
- Be inspirational and motivational.
- Create a mental picture of success.
- Provide clarity of purpose.
- Guide behavior.
Here are some Vision statement examples:
- McDonald’s vision is to be the world’s best quick service restaurant experience. Being the best means providing outstanding quality, service, cleanliness, and value, so that we make every customer in every restaurant smile.
- Within the next five years, the Women’s Centre will have helped create a safer, more harmonious community by helping women acquire the education, skills and resources necessary to build self-sufficient prosperous lives.
- Sears. To be the preferred and most trusted resource for the products and services that enhance home and family life.
- Bowling, Inc. More people, bowling more often, having more fun.
More examples can be found at: